20 August 2008

Happy Customers

Like all businesses, at Littlesheep Learning we love hearing from satisfied customers; here is an excerpt of an email we received this week:

"Just a quick email to thank you for sending my order so quickly - I noticed the message about you moving premises and thought it might delay new orders (especially if you had a backlog to clear) but my books and pencil grips have arrived already! My son has been a little reluctant to put pen(cil) to paper but after I had a go with one, he was very keen to try his new 'toy' and has written quite a few words today. Here's hoping he's still as happy tomorrow.... Thank you for selling these singly and not making me buy a 'class tub' too!!"

If you have a reluctant write - check out the full range of triangular pens, pencils and pencil grips available at Littlesheep Learning - all available individually!

No comments: